The EXCEL-erate Program is a FREE7-week summer camp offered at the Bramalea Community Health Centre for children ages 9 -14 years old that live in Brampton.
- Start date is Monday July 6th.
- Camp is from Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. – 1p.m.
- Children will learn new and exciting information, meet new friends and have fun!
- Activities include: field trips to the Ripley’s Aquarium, Pan Am game events, a local farm and much more.
- Last day to register is Wednesday June 17th.
**For more information contact Marcia at 905-451-8090 X122 or email@example.com